Monday, July 25, 2016

Welcome to The Spirituality Post Daily! Daily Posts by Dean A. Banks, D.D.

Welcome to The Spirituality Post Daily! Daily Posts by Dean A. Banks, D.D.



Welcome to the launch of The Spirituality Post Daily. I will be now be featuring my writings every week day on this new forum in order to drive traffic to the great teachers and spiritual content that is available on The Spirituality Post Weekly. TSP has now been out for over a year with 66 issues. I have received good feedback and will continue to update and grow the online spiritual magazine while using my daily writings to drive traffic to it. Please read and visit the ads as they are what keeps the daily and weekly magazines alive delivering the most recent understandings of spirituality. Thank you for your support and please send me feedback! ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment